This No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart is made with an Oreo crust base and filled with a rich and silky chocolate ganache. It's any chocolate lover's dream dessert.
February has been a month filled with chocolate and I'm so excited that I get to share this amazing dessert with the world. It's a very simple No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart and you'll love every bite! If you're interested in other chocolate goods from the month, check them out at the end of this post.
Ingredients for No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart
For the crust
- Melted butter
Just two ingredients! Easy peasy!
For the No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Filling
- Dark Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Heavy cream
- Espresso powder
The ingredients are so few and so easy to put together!
How to Make: No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart
To make the Oreo crust, crush the Oreos and add the melted butter and add it to the tart pan. I use a 9 inch tart pan. You can purchase one from any place that sells baking supplies. I use Fat Daddio tart pans that I purchased from Amazon.
To make the filling, chop up the chocolate and add it to a heatproof bowl and set aside.
In a sauce pan over medium heat, bring the butter and heavy cream to a boil, then turn off and add it to the chocolate and let sit for several minutes before mixing. Then add the espresso powder and combine. Once all combined and smooth, add it to the tart and refrigerate.
I use 70% dark chocolate in the No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Tart and it could be quite bitter alone, so I like to combine it with milk chocolate as well. I've used both chopped chocolate as well as chocolate chips and they both work wonderful. My big advice is to use a high quality chocolate. Some of my favorite brands that are easily accessible in grocery stores are: Lindt, Ghirardelli, and Guittard.
Tried and liked this recipe? Don't forget to leave a review.
Check out other chocolate baked goods of the month:
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Espresso Brownies with Espresso Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mini No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake For Two
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Ganache Tart (No-Bake)
- 1 9 inch tart pan
- 24 Oreo Cookies crushed
- 6 tablespoon Unsalted butter melted
Chocolate Ganache Tart
- 7 oz. Dark or semi-sweet chocolate chocolate chips or chocolate bars (chopped)
- 5 oz Milk chocolate chocolate chips or chocolate bars (chopped)
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoon Unsalted butter softened, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon Espresso powder optional
- Prepare a 9 inch tart pan and grease with melted butter, then set aside
- In a food processor, pulse oreo cookies until completely crushed. Add melted butter and mix.
- Pour crushed Oreos into tart pan and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan and and up the sides. You can use a spoon, offset spatula, or flat measuring cup to create a smooth, flat bottom and sides. Don't press too hard. Just until it's compact.
Chocolate Ganache Filling
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- In a medium pot over low heat, add the heavy cream and butter and let it come to just about a simmer (not a boil). Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and let the chocolate submerge in the cream for a few minutes, then start stirring until it mixes together and incorporates into a smooth ganache. Add espresso powder and combine.
- Add chocolate ganache to the tart pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with desired fruit or chocolate shavings, slice and enjoy. Keep tart refrigerated.